Wednesday, September 21, 2011

SmAcK yOu In ThE fAcE rAnDoM


So…I’m feeling freakin' amazing, like I’m the awesomest, like I’m achieving something really good and cool, and great, and all super junkied and everything right…until I stopped feeling like that. There’s nothing like a “smack you in the face random” bad time that makes you crave a nice little smoke break. An escape from everything and everyone smoke break. I used to think that drinking (alcoholic beverages) would be my hardest obstacle, and yes it is still definitely the trickiest one, but unexpected occurrences are so much more difficult. Occurrences such as having to pay $800 to get your car fixed one day knowing that you'll have to go back to the shop two more times to get the rest of your car fixed. Oh yeah, that's super fun!! You know what's even better than that? Seeing someone else smoking my beloveds at the car shop while my car is being worked on and I'm missing out on a much needed pay check. Oh mercy!!! Just as I was dreaming of tackling the smoking man I received a call from my mama...much needed comfort. Then my baby called, yey, even more much needed comfort. They were reassurring me that everything would be okay (they know how pessimistic I can be). 

But this is just something else that is helping me to work on this "keeping it positive thing, so I thought of a way to spin it. Just in case any of you are struggling or know someone who is struggling with the good ole cigarettes here are a few things you can tell them or say to yourself to try to help quit. Now I had some of these written down for the other ten billiondy times I tried to stop smoking, but um yeah they work eventually.  :)

Smoking:
1.) puts uneeded stress on my heart to continue the flow of contaminated blood through my body
2.) turns my finger nails yellow and makes my hands smelly (mmm mmm good)...
3.) causes stains of brownish tar and gum decay in my mouth, not to mention halotosis to the 5th degree
4.) puts a kibllion additives, toxins, ingredients that even roaches wouldn't come in contact with for fear of death into my body
5.) makes me spend around $300 a year that I could be spending on other things like: food!!, my future, vacations, liquor...hehe jk again, but yeah things like previously stated...
6.) allows companies to get rich while I remain struggling and, uh I don't think so!!

So, pretty soon I'll be risk free of even thinking about smoking, but until then I'm going to keep this little list with me and add on as I go. I know there's a lot more negative things about cigarettes that I can think of to positively influence others to quit. Yey, progress!! Speaking of which can we all say together 28 days...28 DAYS!!!!!!!!!! I am almost at a full month of this. Think I can pat myself on the back now. "Pat pat," and might I add a Woot Woot!!! Can I also just add one more thing that I am super proud of?...Hey this is boast on me day. I celebrated my one year anniversary with my baby boo yesterday!!! And yes, that is a big accomplishment for me...well for both of us really. Just thought I'd share! 

By the way, cigarettes really do scare roaches.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you chica your doing so well!! Almost a month, and a year with your boo? Im happy someone finaly tied ur ass down. This all sucks right now I know, but ur slowly making it. Every day is a struggle but at least at the end of the day your fighting for something you want rather than just taking the easy path out. And when shit hits the fan, just remember, that girl of yours, shes gonna be by your side and you dont have to do it alone. Sometimes that gets me through when nothing else will. I don't know exactly what your going through with the whole cigarette thing, but I can certainly see your trying your damndest. So kudos- keep it up. Its gonna be over soon. And saying fuck you to the man is always nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man, thank u thank u!!! i love ur support, and yes someone tied my ass down!! lmao and might i add an smh. idk what happened, but it's awesome tho!! yey for the cigarette thing dude im goin strong!!! heheeee!!!

    ReplyDelete