Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Liberation Smells Like Fresh

So...please excuse the language but can I just say, "Can't worry bout what a nigga think cuz that's liberation, and baby I want iiittt!" Man I feel good today. I just had to take a quote from the lovely and talented Outkast on this one because I feel like rainbows in the sky and everlasting chocolate bars. Like blowing bubbles and swinging on tree limbs and riding bicycles down the street with my arms stretched open, with the breeze on my face and toes tingling. But I don't want to get hit by a truck though...nudge wink nudge hehe. Raise your hand if you got the reference!!! Anywhos, it is a great day. No, everything that happened today was not great, but overall I'm happy, and I think it has a lot to do with my new outlook on life. I'm not letting anything get to me today. Yes, I had to pay more monies to get my car "fixed"...smh...and yes, work was so busy that I wanted to slap everybody in the office, but hey I am glad to have a job.

I gave someone inspiration today for saying that. While my car was being "fixed" (in quotation because it's still not completely fixed but whatever) I took a shuttle van to work. Well, the van was more like a refrigerator. Like really who needs to have their window down and the air on in the freakin' morning? I don't car that your windows are kind of frosty. See through it!!... So, the driver asked what I did, and I told him. I'm basically an office assistant...ya know I'm capitalizing that cuz uh yeah it's a very involved job okay. So, I told him I was an Office Assistant :) and it wasn't what I went to school for, but I am glad to have the job. I also said I am trying to find more things to appreciate about it everyday, and he freakin' loved that answer. I don't know what he liked about it so much. Maybe just the gratefulness in my voice that somehow came through at 7:50 A.M. while I was irritated at riding in freezer truck slurping coffee to get my jolt of energy knowing I would have to catch up fast coming in late for work. But yeah he said he was going to try to have that outlook with his job too because he had plenty to be thankful for. :D YEY! It made me feel all warm inside just like the coffee in my cup. Like butterflies in the summertime, like water in a jacuzzi and fresh cookies!!

Back to the not caring about what people think. Totally can't do it, and I advise everyone to be the same way. Revolt! Take action against the man! Or wear mismatched socks one day with shorts on. It'll be awesome. Be free!!Or at least don't trap yourself because others around you will try to do it for you. Live outside of the realm, man and love it. Or I guess you could not care about what I say and still be caged in and suckered and held captive by other people's thoughts half of which you make up, but that seems pretty wack to me. I'm going on a freedom binge!!!

P.S. 35 days what what??!!!!!!! Boom shackalacka shackalacka shakalacka shackaBOOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment